If you just cant get enough of the blog, then check out my other resources/products:
BOOKS - Current available books include: "101 Ways to Do ABA": an introductory ABA guide designed for parents/entry level professionals, "From A-Z: Teaching Skills to Children with Autism": a simple guide for educators for teaching skills to individuals with ASD, & "A Manual: Creating an Autism Intervention Program": a manual for creating an ABA center based program. All of my books are available on www.Amazon.com.
TRAINING CONTENT - *NEW!* Current training content includes:
eBook, $20 USD: "Trainer's Handbook" - A 22 page invaluable and practical handbook full of tips and strategies for anyone in the position of supervising or overseeing an ABA therapy program
Teaching Tools, $7 per item USD: A variety of ABA teaching handouts, protocols, or visuals
- Behavior Skills Training (BST) Program for parents
- Session Update Note
- Group Instruction Guide
- Social Story: Going to the grocery store
- Social Story: Meltdowns
- Relaxation Strategies Protocol
- Staff Evaluation Form
- Exploring Anger Program
- Setting up Centers in the home
- Behavioral Visual: "Making Good Choices"
Training Downloads, $15 USD per item: Practical and informative ABA trainings that can be used with parents or staff
- Behavior Management for Children with Autism
- Verbal Behavior (VB) Training
- Initial ABA Training for Staff
- Parent Involvement Training
- Naturalistic (NATS) Teaching Strategies
- ABA 101: A Guide for Parents
- In the Classroom: Creating Inclusive Teaching Environments
- ABA Training for Special Needs Ministries
How to Order: Use the PayPal button below to place an order, remembering to specify which item you want. Once the order is received the content will be securely delivered via email as a PDF file.
Refund Policy: All sales are final, refunds will not be issued. Before making a purchase I suggest contacting me if you have any questions or concerns about what you are ordering.