If you just cant get enough of the blog, then check out my other fabulous resources and products:
"101 Ways to Do ABA": An introductory overview of the vast array of behaviors, diagnoses, and settings, for which ABA therapy can be effective (intended audience: parents/entry level professionals)
"From A-Z: Teaching Skills to Children with Autism": A quick reference style guide to skill acquisition for ASD children, covers motor skills, academics, communication, play skills, etc. (intended audience: educators)
"A Manual: Creating an Autism Intervention Program": A thorough, step-by-step instruction booklet for creating a model of an Autism treatment clinic in under-served/rural/international locations (intended audience: ABA clinic/practice owners)
Click here to shop for my books on Amazon.com!
TRAINING CONTENT - *NEW!*
eBook, $15 USD: "A Parent's Guide - Before Starting ABA Therapy" - A 31 page simple and easy to read guide for any parent pursuing, but not yet receiving, ABA therapy services, or wanting to learn how to help their child right now before therapy services begin
eBook, $17 USD: "Trainer's Handbook" - A 22 page invaluable "How to be a Supervisor" handbook full of tips and helpful clinical strategies for anyone in the position of overseeing an ABA therapy program, direct staff, or training parents/caregivers
Teaching Tools, $7 per item USD: A variety of ABA teaching handouts, protocols, or visuals
- Behavior Skills Training (BST) Program for parent training
- Session Update Note (for direct staff)
- Group Instruction (Circle Time) Teaching Guide
- Social Story: "Going to the grocery store"
- Social Story: "Meltdowns"
- Relaxation Strategies Protocol
- Staff Performance Evaluation Form
- Exploring Anger Program
- Handout -Setting up Centers in the home
- Behavioral Visual: "Making Good Choices"
Training Downloads, $20 USD per item: Actual detailed ABA trainings that can be used to conduct intensive parent or staff trainings/workshops (PowerPoint presentations)
- Behavior Management for Children with Autism
- Verbal Behavior (VB) Training
- Initial ABA Training for Staff (entry level staff)
- Parent Involvement Training
- Naturalistic (NATs) Teaching Strategies
- ABA 101: An Introductory Guide for Parents
- In the Classroom: Creating Inclusive Teaching Environments
- ABA Training for Special Needs Ministries
How to Order: Use the PayPal button below to place an order, remembering to specify the product title by name. Once the order is received the content will be securely delivered via email as a PDF file.
Refund Policy: All sales are final, refunds will not be issued. Before making a purchase I suggest contacting me if you have any questions or concerns about what you are ordering.